M&A COACHES COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing a high-quality bus service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will improve our standards.
If you have a complaint with reference to Appendix A attached, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to deal with your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Company’s Solicitor.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint(s). This will normally involve passing your complaint to the Managing Director, Michael Dowling, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Michael Dowling will then invite you to a meeting. Mr. Dowling will contact you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr. Dowling will send you a detailed reply by letter/email to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a mediator or Company Solicitor to review the situation.
- We will correspond with you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If there is still dis-satisfaction, the client has rights to look into other Agencies/Governing bodies in relation to the specific complaint.